posted by Tayler Tot @ 1:38 PM
Wow.Youareamazing.Here are the reasons why:1. "Tayler Totter"2. Everything we ever did since 4th grade ("But I have to make a home for Kapu in my locker!")3. You still read Harry Potter too (I'm currently reading Harry Potter et le Prisonnier d'Azkaban)4. It's an enorme cliché (that's french too!) but you really are yourself5-8,064. I can't write them allJe t'aime Tayler!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
Wow.
You
are
amazing.
Here are the reasons why:
1. "Tayler Totter"
2. Everything we ever did since 4th grade ("But I have to make a home for Kapu in my locker!")
3. You still read Harry Potter too (I'm currently reading Harry Potter et le Prisonnier d'Azkaban)
4. It's an enorme cliché (that's french too!) but you really are yourself
5-8,064. I can't write them all
Je t'aime Tayler!
Post a Comment
<< Home